2017-2018 Christian Planner Academic Version I RED
Suitable for students in Middle School, High School and College.
The Christian Planner Academic Edition Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Every day is a fresh start and an opportunity for growth with God and yourself. Our 2017-2018 Christian Planner Academic Edition will help Christian students accomplish their goals, while staying close to Faith and Community.
- Planner Dated August 2017 through July 2018
- Weekly Devotional pages: space for weekly Sermon notes and Bible Study notes for journaling and reflection
- Class Schedule: stay organized
- Daily Action Tracker, To-Do’s, Gratitude, Reflection, Inspiring Scripture, Notes and more!
Whether you’re a Middle School Student, diligent College Student, or a Teacher, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and pulled in a million directions. The Christian Planner is a simple and easy system created by Victor Delacruz--a former Youth Pastor, Air Force Veteran, Personal Trainer, and Entrepreneur-- to help you find balance and productivity in a busy world.
Our 2017-2018 planner is an essential tool in taking back your day and living a well-balanced life with Christ at the center. What matters most, however, is what’s inside this planner that can help you. Let’s take a look!
WHAT ARE THE TOOLS TO HELP KEEP BALANCE IN MY LIFE WITH CHRIST
- Bible Journal + Daily Planner
- Weekly Devotional: Each week there there is a two-page spread for Journaling and Prayer
- Weekly Reflection: What are the blessings in your life and what are you thankful for this week?
- Inspiring Scripture on every page
- Class Schedule: 2 full pages to write out your Classes & School Supplies you need for each semester
- Daily Action Tracker: keep track of daily prayer, checking in on loved ones—stay on track!
- Monthly reflection questions to keep you focused on your progress
- Vision Board & Bucket List: Brainstorm what your goals and dreams are for your 2017-2018 school year
- Weekly layouts (Sunday - Monday) that run from August 2017 - July 2018
Overall Dimensions: 7″ wide x 10″ tall
Weight: 1.2 lbs.
Paper: 90 GSM White Paper
- Two-Page Monthly Overviews with a Sunday Start Day for Each Week
- Daily and Monthly Pages Marked with U.S. holidays
- Easy to read! - Printed Black Text
- Annual and monthly overview calendars
- Durable Cover with two multi-colored bookmarkers
- Pen Holder so you never lose your pen!
- Back Pocket Folder
- 20 additional blank pages
- 250 pages
- 7 Colors Available!
HOW IS IT A BIBLE JOURNAL?
There is a two-page spread before Sunday of every week called the "Weekly Devotional", designed to guide you on your Christian walk throughout the year. There are dedicated spaces for Sermon Notes, journaling, and goal-setting, ensuring that you enter into the right mindset going into the week.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP!
We’re not just a product, we’re a community! You’ll share planner tips & receive support from thousands in our "Christian Planner Family" Facebook Group with 4,000 Christians!
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
Our 2017-2018 Christian Planner Academic Edition is in-stock, and typically ships within 1-2 business days via USPS. Returns will be accepted only if the item is unused and sent within 30 days of the delivery confirmation date. Read more about our shipping and return policies here.
DAILY PLANNER CARE
The Christian Planner has been carefully designed. Throughout the year you can expect natural wear on your planner. If there are ever any problem with your planner please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the 2017-2018 Christian Planner Academic Edition price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine these additional costs prior to purchasing. All International (Non-US) Orders incur a $25 shipping charge which are shipped via standard US Mail and may take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE: